- I am slowly getting used to them, including having one in my bag at all times.
- They fog up my glasses.
- They remind me of playing dress up.
- I notice people’s eyes more than before.
- They’re not overly warn in the hotter weather.
- People are very creative with them.
- Buying masks that a neighbor made helped them at a time when they couldn’t earn money in their regular job.
- My glasses fog up.
- Lipstick will wait until after we’re done with masks.
- I think masks in small spaces with strangers are respectful.
- You can tell if a person is smiling behind the mask.
How about you?
Thank you for the time we spent together today,
There are several ways you can support The Reiki Cafe. You can buy a book, review a book, have a Reiki session, take a workshop, study Reiki, tell your family and friends about The Reiki Cafe, share my posts, and/or donate to the virtual tip jar. All support is appreciated. Thank you. I’ve put together 6 Fast Vitality Boosters. Click here to get them free with newsletter signup.