Wow. I’m making this for our community share tomorrow.
Serve this easy dish with some steamed brown rice and your favorite roasted vegetable. It cooks up so quickly. Using the chicken thighs assures that yours chicken will be tender and not dry. I love to get my curry from Penzey’s. They have some locations but also have mail order. my favorite is their sweet curry. I served this with roasted zucchini and yellow squash, but any roasted veggies like eggplant, broccoli or cauliflower would be great.
- 11/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs , cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon curry powder, plus another 2 teaspoons for sauce
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 3 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 1/4teaspoonskosher salt, divided, plus more as needed
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 4large clovesgarlic
- 1(2-inch) pieceginger
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper
View original post 293 more words