My top five reasons why I continue to eat Thrive foods for as much of my diet as I can:
1. Superior nutrition due to picking the produce at the harvest peak, fast processing and flash freezing. There is a little known fact that when you are truly nourished, you eat less, making Thrive much more affordable than it appears to be if compared to lower quality produce that suffers from nutrient loss and leaves us feeling hungry soon after we eat it.
2. Keeping a variety of fruits and vegetables on hand at all times, including for emergency storage. Since Thrive has a good shelf life after it’s opened, I can keep as many choices as I want in my pantry. I’m eating a lot more fruits and vegetables than I was before Thrive.
3. I cured my 3:00 crash with Thrive. I used to have a slump between lunch and dinner that would send me to the kitchen for snacks to make it through the workday. With Thrive, I don’t have the slump or need the snacks because I’m nourished.
4. Our foods are mostly free of GMOs. I want to promote heritage farming as much as I can, and I want to eat food that is not genetically modified.
5. No pesticides. This means so much to me, for my health, my family’s health and the health of our farmers and their employees. I’m glad they’re not being exposed to pesticides!
Which one of these benefits would you like for yourself?
Raspberry Muffin Mix – New
Cookie Dough Bites
Host A Tasting To Earn This Host Benefit
We have several ways to party, like on Face book or through the mail.
Split The Shipping Order and Pick Up
If you’d like to share shipping costs you can. Drop off or PayPal your order total to me and I will divide the shipping between you and other customers who are ordering at the same time. I’ll call you when the order is here and you can pick it up from me. (Joshua Tree, CA)
Dates I will place orders for December are: December 9th, December 12th, December 19th and December 26th.
Holiday Jar Meal Parties
We will show you how to make giftable Meals in A Jar at our next tasting. December 8th at 7:00 p.m. in Joshua Tree. Call (760) 366-0368 for directions and to r.s.v.p. This is a land line.
We will also have a Holiday Jar Meal Party on Facebook December 9th.
You are welcome to bring guests to both parties and if they order you could earn party benefits!
Did I leave anything out? Let me know!
Did you know I have a newsletter? Sign up for it here to start receiving exclusives!