How fast can you cut a pineapple?
Thrive Life is all about convenience.
What will you add to your Q?
I’ve scouted the recipes on www.thrivelife.com/thereikicafe for delicious, healthy and easy. I’d love to hear what you think of them.
Each recipe can be found on www.thrivelife.com/thereikicafe, where you will love the feature that allows you to add all of the Thrive Life ingredients to your Q or order easily by checking the boxes.
If you’re not sure how much of your grocery budget should go in your Q, we suggest 50%. It’s enough to make meals, limit trips to the grocery store and fast food, and add to your emergency food storage.
Bottom of the Barrel Pancakes
This is what you do with the small pieces and powders at the bottom of the cans. Original recipe by Stephanie A.
- 2 c. THRIVE 10 Grain Pancake Mix
- 2/3 c. THRIVE Strawberry Slices – Freeze Dried (The powder and small bits left at the bottom of your can)
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Banana Slices – Freeze Dried (The powder and small bits left at the bottom of your can)
- 1/3 c. THRIVE Pineapple Chunks – Freeze Dried (The powder and small bits left at the bottom of your can)
- 1 tbsp. THRIVE Whole Egg Powder
- 1/2 tsp. THRIVE Pure Vanilla Powder – Spice Can
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 c. Water
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Cut in the Coconut oil (Warmed to soften, but not liquid)
- Add the water to mix and oil and stir well.
- Pour batter on hot griddle until golden brown.
Tropical Fruit Popsicles
Recipe by Nancy Barter
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Peach Slices – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Pineapple Chunks – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Strawberry Slices – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Banana Slices – Freeze Dried
- 1 tsp. THRIVE Classic Lemonade (Seasonal)
- 11 oz. Coconut Water
- In a 4-cavity popsicle mold, divide the fruits evenly in each cavity, breaking if necessary.
- Pour coconut water into a large (2 cup or more) measuring cup and add Classic Lemonade Powder.
- Stir until powder is dissolved.
- Pour coconut water mixture into popsicle molds and let sit for 20-30 minutes for fruit to absorb and sink into mold.
- Use a spoon or the popsicle stick to push fruit down into mold if necessary.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight. Release from mold, using warm water if needed and enjoy!
Pineapple Mango Salsa
Recipe by Carolina Food Storage
- 1 c. THRIVE Tomato Dices – Freeze Dried
- 1 c. THRIVE Mango – Freeze Dried
- 1 c. THRIVE Pineapple Chunks – Freeze Dried
- 1 tsp. THRIVE Green Onions – Freeze Dried
- 1 tsp. THRIVE Cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. THRIVE Green Chili Peppers – Freeze Dried
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 c. Water
- Combine all ingredients into a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours stirring a few times.
Cilantro Lime Southwestern Salsa
Recipe by Chef Todd Leonard
- 1 1/2 c. THRIVE Instant Black Beans
- 2 1/2 c. water
- 1 1/2 c. THRIVE Sweet Corn – Freeze Dried
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Green Chili Peppers – Freeze Dried
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Green Bell Peppers – Freeze Dried
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Red Bell Peppers – Freeze Dried
- 1 1/2 c. THRIVE Tomato Dices – Freeze Dried
- 2 tbsp. THRIVE Tomato Powder
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Chopped Onions – Freeze Dried
- 3 tbsp. THRIVE Cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp. THRIVE Iodized Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. THRIVE Chef’s Choice
- 1/2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 3 tbsp. Cholula hot sauce
- 1/4 c. cilantro, chopped
- Cook and drain beans. Run under cold water until cool and set aside.
- While beans are cooking, add water and all other ingredients to a bowl and allow to reconstitute for 15 minutes.
- Add beans to vegetable mixture and stir well. Best if allowed to rest in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
We have a special invitation for you to join Nina, of My Thrive Bakery, and myself, live on Facebook (or here in Joshua Tree if you’re in the area.) while we show you how to make more summer recipes.
Friend us on Facebook to receive your invitation. We will have a prize drawing!
As always, thank you for the time we spend together. It means so much to us!
Gina and Cyndi
Did you know that we have a newsletter, where we share exclusives and a monthly prize drawing? You can sign up for it here.